Today I’m sharing things that I’m currently loving. It is the middle of the summer and I”m ready for fall. Fall, of course, is my favorite season, but I just need a tad bit cooler weather! Here are some things that are keeping me going right now:
- Smoothies. I’ve been having a smoothie nearly everyday (sometimes two). My current favorite is a banana, peach, spinach combination. They’re perfect for summer and super refreshing.
- Cooking. I don’t normally like cooking, like at all. But lately I’ve been binge watching “What I Eat in a Day” videos and they’ve just given me so much inspiration.
- Bullet journaling. That’s right, I’ve moved from my Happy Planner back into a bullet journal. Video coming soon.
- Vita Coco coconut water with pineapple. I’m not a coconut lover. I like the taste of coconut, but I hate the texture. But seriously, I cannot get enough of this coconut water.
- Halo top ice cream. Have you had this healthier ice cream yet? It’s so delicious!
- Summer reading. Since I’ve been in such a reading slump lately I’ve really enjoyed looking at everyone’s summer reading lists. Even lists like Modern Mrs. Darcy’s Myers-Briggs reading list.
What are you currently loving?
LET’S BE FRIENDS