Welcome to 10 Things Tuesdays where I like to share 10 things about me that sometime pertain to books and other times don’t!
This Tuesday I’ll be sharing 10 ways I waste time. We all know those things that just keep us from doing what we should be, but we just can’t stop. Here are mine:
- The number one way I waste time is Instagram. I spend so much time taking pictures, trying to get the right angle and so on, and I spend so much time looking at bookstagrams.
- Netflix (or more specifically re-watching my favorite TV shows). Firefly, my all time favorite TV show, is only one season long. Which is how I justify watching it all the time. I also re-watch Gilmore Girls and Lost repeatedly.
- Goodreads. Because I like to see what people are reading and I like to add more books on my already too long TBR list.
- Pinterest. ‘Nough said.
- The Sims. I’m not a huge gamer, but I can play the Sims 4 for hours.
- Reading things that aren’t the book I’m reading at the time. Sometimes I’ll read books while I’m reading books. Haha. What I mean is that sometimes I’m not reading the book that I’m “currently reading”.
- Youtube. You know when you go on youtube to find out how to do something and then you get off youtube hours later because you just can’t watch anymore silly animal videos? It’s like a black hole that sucks you in and doesn’t let go.
- Sporcle.com. You can never just do one quiz.
- Sleeping. This one’s a bit debatable. We all need sleep. But I guess sleeping a straight 12 hours is too much (or so I’ve been told).
- Staring at my computer because I don’t know what to write. HA!
What are your favorite ways to waste time?