Hello Web Wanderers!
As I have stated before, I love organization. And if I can use my bullet journal for reading, I will. This is how I keep a reading journal and keep track of my reading:
- In my bullet journal
- I like to keep track of what I read monthly and weekly. For the month I’ve started a bookshelf layout to keep track of what I read and I write done when I start and finish each book underneath that. I add my weekly reading to my weekly spread.
- My actual reading journal
- In my actual reading journal I write down when I started and finished each book and I also keep track of quotes that I liked from each book. Here is a picture of only one page of quotes I chose from We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- My blog journal, because I love lists
- I recently added reading to my blog journal just because I had the urge to write a list. Haha. Here I also keep track of reading statistics such as how many books I read, what genre I read, what ratings am I giving the books I read…
- Here is also a small glimpse of my TBR list. Again, just because I wanted to write a list.
- And of course Goodreads. Come be friends with me: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/31991436-becka-woodard
I love how my love of reading and my love of lists collide. Happy Reading!
Do you have a reading journal? Do you love lists as much as I do?