It’s Tuesday once again and that means that I will be sharing 10 things with you all today. So here are 10 things I’d want if I were on a deserted island:
(food, water, and shelter are already taken care of, of course)
- A journal and pen to capture my thoughts.
- The Harry Potter series so I’ll have something to occupy my time.
- An unlimited supply of Reese’s Eggs because they’re my favorite.
- A hammock to feel those island vibes and have some place to sit while reading.
- The ability to start a fire. Enough said.
- Bananagrams, you can play that by yourself!
- After-sun lotion because I burn easily. Although, sunscreen is probably a better option…
- Either the entire GoT or Outlander series because I’ll finally have the time to read it.
- Some type of music listening device with the following music: London Grammar, M83, Coldplay, The Jezabels, Florence + the Machine, Wye Oak, Hozier, Sam Smith, and Adele. This is kind of a weird mix, but yeah…
- A way of the island when I’m ready to re-enter the world. I only said I was on the deserted island, not that I was stranded on it. Haha!
What are some things you’d want if you were on a deserted island?