- Sleeping in a tent. Even though it was freezing one night, I love sleeping in a tent and getting away from technology.
- Campfires! (Especially the Campfiresong Song from Spongebob)
- Eating delicious food cooked over a campfire.
- Eating S’mores. ‘Nough said.
- Reading the reads.
- Taking pictures of my book
- Hiking (more like a love/hate thing). We hiked to the the highest point in Shenandoah.
- Eating snacks (these fig bars are delicious and the perfect snack for reaching the high point of a hike)
- Taking pictures. The views were spectacular!
10. Taking selfies (’cause why not?)
I really enjoyed getting away from everything this past weekend and I really enjoy sharing with you all the things I love to do while camping!
Who else loves camping?! What are you’re favorite things to do when you’re away from technology?