Welcome to 10 Things Tuesday. This week I’ll be sharing 10 bookish things about me!
- I have a slight addiction to romance novels.
- I absolutely LOVE bookmarks. Especially these elephant ones I picked up from Target:
- I love to buy new notebooks, even if I have no use for them. Such as this notebook from Target (that I still haven’t used yet):
- I don’t own many new fiction books.
- This is because I buy a lot of my books from the thrift store and I can’t bring myself to buy books at their regular price.
- I buy classics even if I don’t plan on reading them just because they’re classics.
- My “read” list should be a lot longer than it is.
- I love getting book recommendations (even if I don’t actually read books that are recommended to me).
- I use to be able to listen to music while reading, but I’ve been finding it to be more difficult.
- I buy more books than I read.
What is your favorite type of book to buy? Where is your favorite place to buy books?